Tonight we celebrated the end of the season in style with another shindig a the Brewhouse. With over 50 people attending it was a great occasion.
First award was for Jon Lovell who achieved 50 consecutive games in the National Touch Series.
A signed photo of Steve is something that everyone would be chuffed with.
The rest of the yearly awards went like this:
- Best Male Player – Glenn Jones
- Best Female Player – Rosannah Cormack and Emilie Eve
- Most Improved Male – Steven Field
- Most Improved Female – Tamara Slater
- Junior Male – Olly Maynard
- Junior Female – Lucy Norburn
- Referee Award – Charlie Crowther
- Club Award – Matt Emmerson