The committee are a group of volunteers who give up their time to help run Cambridge Touch Association.
We all work together as a team to provide the best possible touch experience possible so players can have fun and progress to what ever levels of involvement they wish.
We are always open to positive suggestions on how to make our club better.
- Ben Powell – Elite and development director
- Alice Bennett – University liaison officer
- Jack Walton – University liaison officer
- Katherine Jones – Chairwoman
- Matt Emmerson – Fixtures and communications director
- Rob Wylie – Fixtures and Treasurer
- Sue-Ellen Goode – Vice Treasurer
- Tamara Slater – Coaching and development
- Vicki Franks – Fixtures and Club Secretary
With the club expanding we are always looking for new volunteers. Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the team.